rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impermanence

Impermanence

Quote: (12-11-2015 07:43 PM)Virtus Wrote:  

Why do we still hold in high regard different long term potentials of women when discussing marriage?

Seems like every other thread about marriage is full of sentiment of "Till death do us apart"

What of "This too shall pass"?

Of those that want to marry even the most virtuous of women to have kids with. How many of you design to stay married once that is done, and say your kids are grown, plus she is over 45 and pre-menopausal? You know that you get older but "they" (young women) always stay the same. Do you expect that your eye will wander? Honestly. Even if you are around the same age then, or say 55+ many of you know you could just as well do that again given resources and energy should you desire.

Is there an expiration to your perceived loyalty to her initial value?

What I've noticed is as you get older you always see your wife as you did the first day you met her. Provided she hasn't gained 50 lbs. My 90 year old Grandfather sees my 85 year old Grandmother as the hottie she was when he married her 65 years ago and praises her beauty often.

This is why it's so important for women to find a husband before she loses her beauty.

Messages In This Thread