rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need to Cover Gaps on My Resume Fast

Need to Cover Gaps on My Resume Fast

Quote: (12-25-2015 07:23 PM)nidall Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2015 08:31 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Fuck traveling if you're not saying you had relevant work experience they don't want to hear it.

Go for the hardware store! This a a no-brainer since your buddy will cover for you for the background check and a reference check.

Hi Goldin Boy. I will put the hardware store down as my last employer and that I "worked" there for 3 years. But what if ask from me for W-2s from there when I never worked there? What do I say?

That's easy. Go online and find something like this:

http://www.realtaxtools.com/W2-Mate.html...oCCeXw_wcB

It's w-2 software, designed for small businesses. I've used this one. Buy it for the years you need and use it. They also sell the paper there too. Good quality, you can't tell the difference.

Or if they want a paystub, google "novelty excuses". They have a good template in there you can edit(in addition to a ton of legit-looking doctor's notes).

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread