rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need to Cover Gaps on My Resume Fast

Need to Cover Gaps on My Resume Fast

For the past 3 years I've found myself going to job interviews in search of a job. The problem is that I got gaps on my resume that HR interviewers haven't been pleased about in considering me for a potential hire. Last week I read online about a 'virtual employer' that you can set up to fill in those gaps by falsifying about a past employer on your resume.

Such a service poses as your past employer and provides a positive reference when a prospective employer calls it to inquire about your past job performance. Honestly, I don't know how good these services are but I'm willing to take a shot to increase my chances of landing a job.

What are some good reliable 'virtual employer' services that I can use? I want to ensure that these services are reliable as references without any hiccups since any slip-ups can send my resume to the trash bin.

Messages In This Thread