rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Red Flags

On Red Flags

Quote: (04-07-2019 07:46 AM)luigi Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2019 01:10 PM)CDRhodes Wrote:  

I’ll add one:
Works in the military, law enforcement, or any other traditionally male dominated work environment. She will be surrounded by cock and attention all day, and immersed in a easy lay culture. Lady cops, for example, fall into two categories for the most part: lesbians and sluts (with some overlap at times)

same for girls into martial arts

Usually when a girl is into masculine hobbies or careers, it is correlated with her having more male hormones such as testosterone. That's like a guy becoming nurse or joining a female dominated industry. Most likely that guy is going to be beta male.

Traditionally feminine woman would not enter such world. I wouldn't necessarily call it a red flag, but possibly a yellow flag. Just watch out for other signs of red flag.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread