rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dexmethylphenidate

Dexmethylphenidate

Surprised that there isn't any discussion on this particular medication already.

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/dexmethylphenidate.html

Quote:Quote:

Treating attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Dexmethylphenidate is a central nervous systemstimulant. Exactly how it works is not known.

I recently tried it and was blown away by its effects. My brain was firing on all cylinders and (sounds bad) but it works amazingly well when you're drunk.

I take modafinil on occasion and found both to do the following:
Increase awareness substantially
Give me extra foresight; I don't just do things on impulse or reaction, I do a quick plan as I go along rather than just doing it
Reduce my need for sleep
Increase in confidence

However, Dex has benefits on top of modafinil that include
No Anxiety
Makes more Extroverted, able to tap into other things around me
Removes all signs of physical tiredness such as heavy eyes, muscle fatigue etc. even if I am actually tired

It seems to be a drug that neither well known or easy to obtain online. I was just wondering if anybody here takes it and what their thoughts were on it.

Messages In This Thread