rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jobs Thread

Jobs Thread

I want to help fellow red pillers and thought maybe we need a thread where we could post jobs, jobs ideas, or jobs we know are in demand in a specific area. If this is a dupe thread, delete it, and I'll use the other thread.

I saw this on trucking jobs: http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.c...d-for.html

Increasing demand with lower gasoline prices, which gives those of you who may like the thought of travelling around the country for a year an idea. My suggestion: go into the job and negotiate as high of pay as you can, don't just take $57,000 - which isn't a bad salary if you're young and thinking about skipping college, or trying careers for a while. I think some of you might be able to negotiate above $60,000. If you see that they continue to struggle with obtaining labor, negotiate even more - this might be an industry that experiences wage growth, if they struggle to find people.

Best part of the job - no HR to deal with.

While the blogger thinks they will eventually automate this, and he might be right, I think we have a while before they do, and it might give you a chance to see different parts of the country you might want to remain in.

Messages In This Thread