rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maximising my Time in London

Maximising my Time in London

Hi guys, not sure if this is the place to ask so apologies if it is.

Basically, I'm 20 years old, born, raised and living in a shithole in East London.

As you probably already know, London is hell for an average guy and I see loads of threads talking about how they lived in so and so places. How did you guys afford to live in places like Poland? Do you guys just save up and move there for a while until you return back to London?

I work as an Accounts Payable clerk for a company in central London and it's really chill. The people there are great and it's very relaxed.

I make £20k a year which is just under £1.4K a month after taxes. The company is also offering to pay for my studies to become a chartered accountant which would push my salary up to £40K in around 5 years time. Now £40K at 25 years old is not bad at all, but still not good enough to enjoy the fruits of London. It is also not really advisable to live in London after 30 years of age so I'm at an impasse.

I want to enjoy London when I'm young but it is basically impossible for me.

I should also note I live in a council house (raised by single mum) and don't really pay anything besides utility bills. I still have saved no money since I started working 8 months ago. London really drains my wallet every time I'm out.

In terms of chicks, I do very bad here, I'm still a virgin for Christs sake which is mix of my short height, aesthetics (working on this), poor game, anxiety and the general state of women here in London.

I'm having a terrible time here but I really want to know how I can maximise my time here until I move when I'm 30ish.

Or should I move earlier to another country? I've got no idea but I'm really not enjoying myself here.

Messages In This Thread