rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Validating my website idea: Skyscanner for fuck trips

Validating my website idea: Skyscanner for fuck trips

Quote: (10-21-2015 12:07 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Hi fellow forum members. I was on skyscanner and something just came to my mind.

Would you be interested in a flight finder website that, instead of showing you price and itinerary alternatives for a single destination; shows you all fuck trip destinations available from your airport of choice, for dates you pick, sorted by price and travel datasheet ratings?

I'm looking for cheap flights, outbound earliest this Friday after work and returning Monday morning, from my local airport to a good fuck destination I haven't been before. I couldn't find a website that would give me this valuable information.

Do you have to sound so thirsty and crude?

A "fuck destination"?

Jesus.

Are you saying it's an app that goes through the prices for destinations I preselect or are you saying it's an app that just gives you destinations you the programmer select?

Either way, if it's me I don't need your app because I can take the 2 minutes to run through various destinations and if it's you there's no way to accurately do that without faking data unless you have been to all 200 whatever countries.

There's another guy on this forum that has done that with an app and he's charging 5 bucks for it [Image: huh.gif]

Messages In This Thread