rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Memory Mastery

Memory Mastery

Phew. Been a little off the grid for the past few days. Now I begin the traditional 100 days without alcohol, sugar or coffeine.

Thanks for the tip about Harry Lorayne! Did some googling on the fella and going to order couple of his books later next week (Also being a huge philosophical junkie, I'm going to order The Conspiracy Against The Human Race by famous lovecraftian nihilist and a recluse Thomas Ligotti plus a book Temptation To Exist by Emil Cioran, but that they are a story for another thread [Image: biggrin.gif]!). I like the variety and thus want to keep reading more and more into all kinds of memory gurus. Tricking your mind into being your bitch is a continuous effort, me thinks.

On a wider note, I think it's ridiculous how the quest for long term wealth, health and happiness often involves keeping your egoistical, quick-fix and dopamine addicted animal brain in check.

PS. Huge thanks for the rep points, guys!

Messages In This Thread