rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fall Style Thread

Fall Style Thread

Quote: (10-04-2015 10:01 PM)robreke Wrote:  

I recently picked up this knitted linen blazer. It's similar to this one, a knit. Mine however is more of a bright royal blue than this one:

It seems tougher to match with clothes than my more traditional blazers. I don't really like wearing t shirts with blazers.

All the pics I see on the internet is guys wearing it with collarless t shirts which is not really my style.

Ideas of pants/ shirts that would compliment this sort of jacket/sweater/blazer well?

I picked up that linen knit blazer since you started this thread on it. Great for summer, since it's a lighter, brighter blue. I like it, always stands out and elicits interest from people.

I've found it goes great with a solid subtle pink or purple shirt, maybe a pastel yellow as well. Did well with white or other light colored pants. Would be tougher to make it work with fall colors.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Messages In This Thread