rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine impressions right now

Ukraine impressions right now

I won't talk so much about how good looking the girls are, as tastes differ. My personal view is that there are lots of slim sexy bodies but faces are not very pretty. The girls dress sexy and feminine as well.

The nightlife is a lot of fun and interesting and goes until early morning almost every night of the week, even Sunday, in at least 1 or 2 clubs. I partied with a huge crowd at a club till 6 in the morning the Sunday I got here.

The problem with the Ukraine is that they seem to have very little interest in foreigners. You can forget about anyone being impressed that you're American or Western European. In the clubs I girls would flash me smiles but would lose all interest the moment I opened my mouth and spoke English. Even girls who spoke decent English lost interest when they found out I was a foreigner. I had 3 girls on separate occasions hit on me in Ukrainian - when I responded in English, the encounter was over. This even happened with a group of guys. They saw me chatting with a hot girl for about 10 minutes, one of the few who spoke decent English, and when she went to speak to her friends they came over to me with big smiles. The moment I spoke English to them they simply stopped talking to me and looked away. It was surreal. I'm a young guy, by the way, so this has nothing to do with age.

It's incredibly frustrating, because the girls seem so easy and available and receptive, but are in fact miles out of reach. The girls are certainly less bitchy than the USA, but not nearly as sweet as some might think.

I'm getting the strong impression that Ukraine is a very strong insider/outsider society, and that the only girls really into the foreigners are the prostitutes (who, by the way, are not nearly as plentiful as people think). I have only been here 4 days, and partied 3 times, so I might be completely wrong about this. It might simply be the places I went, although I did pick places that were described on the net as foreigner friendly. There might well be places I have yet to discover that are full girls who are willing to hook up with foreigners.

I don't want to give the impression that everyone is rude. There are some fantastic and friendly people in the Ukraine. But the country just seems buried deep in a narcissistic slumber from which it has yet to awaken. They are into themselves, and only themselves.

Messages In This Thread