rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uber Game

Uber Game

I drive for Uber in a college town and would like the forum's advice on how to best leverage my rides for game purposes. A previous thread (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-43309.html) has discussed the pros and cons of game and Uber. For the sake of argument, let's say that the person in question would like to both game and keep his flexible part-time gig with Uber intact.

Myself: 32yo, 5'9", work out 3x/week, tattoo sleeve. No big issues getting laid with 6s and 7s. I started Uber to help supplement my new BMW after my old car broke down. I run a startup during the day, have a dozen direct reports. Hitting my stride financially and realizing my life potential.

I get regular IOIs most nights from ~30-40% of passengers, and occasionally some more direct inquiries. I would ideally like to use Uber to court some of the younger, hotter women that I don't have a natural way of interacting with on a daily basis, outside of going to bars that I hate. I've always done better outside of alcohol-venues, when I get to interject my personality and intelligence. Uber is perfect for that.

Outside of two make outs with out of town passengers, who essentially forced themselves on me, I have been cautious to pursue the bang. How should I best proceed?

Messages In This Thread