rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City: Losing My Religion

New York City: Losing My Religion

Quote: (09-16-2018 10:42 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2018 10:17 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

1) It is INCREDIBLY HARD to focus on personal objectives living here. I am a man of discipline, but even with that, it is difficult. There are a variety of separate projects, such as starting my own location independent business, starting side businesses, losing weight, etc. that are just too difficult to focus on completely. It's because there's so much going on in the city on a daily basis that you feel obligated to check out (especially because I'm paying such high rent) and on the women front, there are so many opportunities to bang women. Last night I promised to work on my business, but ended up getting almost a dozen Bumble notifications from horny women. Ended up going on a date, waking up late this morning and now my day is half over. I have cheated on my diet so many times because of the amount of new things I've wanted to try. Ultimately, it's a matter of discipline.

Hahaha, I do not mean this as an attack on you at all, but the fact that you self-admittedly need to lose weight and still got "almost a dozen Bumble notifications" in one night speaks volumes about the city. I've worked out religiously my entire adult life, have visible abs, every single one of my photos is at least top 15% attractiveness on Photofeeler, and it takes me months to get a dozen Bumble matches out where I am. That is not an exaggeration.

Still waiting for someone who complains about the lack of girlfriend material in NYC to say where in the U.S. is a better bet.

Haha, you, my friend, then need to get your ass down to NYC!

Messages In This Thread