rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City: Losing My Religion

New York City: Losing My Religion

I started running nightgame in NYC circa 1994 (as soon as I could get my hands on a fake ID) when you couldn’t walk through Times Square without being propositioned for a hooker, drugs or weapons. NYC had an edge…it was tough, gritty and had character. Now it is Disneyland and everyone wants to be here.

In the spirit of positivity, let’s start with the advantages of New York City.

Survival of the fitness: Old Blue Eyes was right-if you can make it here you can make it anywhere. Living and working in NYC will instill a killer attitude and survival skills that will result in making you the best professional and gamer you can be. The environment will force you to develop an edge and killer instinct, a certain psychological advantage. Anywhere you go after, career, women, and life will seem easier and slower, like a veteran NFL quarterback going back to play amongst the college ranks.

Diversity of women: Nowhere except maybe London have I seen such variety. You can literally date girls from every country in the world. The last 2 years or so, I have had mini-relationships with women from Russia, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Moldova, and Latinas.

With the right logistics, this can be a player’s dream: women are DTF. Nightgame, Daygame and Online Game all offer fruitful opportunities. You can hit the nightlife or daygame 365 days a year. The possibilities are endless, even for the novice player who wants to hone his skills.

Career and earning potential: Costs are high, but the financial upside in New York is tremendous. There are few places in the world where your time will be compensated to such a degree.

The Best: NYC is the center of the world. I find it funny when I see posts from guys who can’t find anything to do. New York has the best of everything: cafes, museums, concerts, ballet, opera, sporting events…the list goes on. It you have a particular interest; you will struggle not to find it here and in quality.

Sounds like a great place? It is for certain purposes, but there is another side to the coin.

Having spent most of my life in NYC and the surrounding area, I have a few alternate observations:

I caution anyone considering a long-term stay in NYC: you may lose your soul. For better or worst, it is the nucleus of “instant gratification culture.” Our neural pathways are intricate and complex, but they can be altered based on patters of thought shaped by environmental stimuli over time. Having the world and its contents at your fingertips 24 hours a day changes your neural pathways. Human virtues of patience, temperance, and self-reflection are slowly extinguished.

As already considered, NYC offers the best of all, including successful, ambitious, and beautiful people. Competition among men is fierce. If you have the full package of looks, wealth, status and Game, you have unlimited opportunities and will have a pussy paradise. However, most will pound the pavement, having some success, but will always be compared to these other men by quality women. Failure to keep a girl you like excited and entertained results in their attention diverting to the Big Apple universe and plentiful, viable options.

It is easy to loose one’s soul in the Big Apple. I have met countless lost souls, lonely people, ironically, disconnected in a city with so much. Maintaining balance and a spiritual awareness is an arduous task, for men and women. For our purpose here, women loose their souls, caught up in a clyadascope of opportunity, socialization, stimuli and sex. Finding a woman with a low notch count who has made NYC her home is like finding your unicorn (we like to believe she is out there, but she isn’t). Their spirit and feminine divine is lost.

NYC is a hook-up and sex culture, not a relationship culture. Relationships are often develop when couples spend time at home. New Yorkers will in cramped apartments in a city with unlimited things to do. Nobody wants to stay at home, so even new couples have their attention diverted towards the "city".

Most players tire of this hook up culture as I have and eventually want something more meaningful. Good luck. NYC women have enormous notch counts, and rarely think of anything serious prior to panic mode between the ages of 35-37.

The sweet spot is foreign women who have been in town no longer than 6 months. They are eager, excited and open to new experiences. Seize the opportunity; these are the best women that NYC has to offer. They usually live with roommates in Queens or BK. Once they make there way to Manhattan, it is over. The clock is ticking on them becoming wannabe sex and the city sluts, moving further and further away from their indigenous values.

So by all means if you are ambitious and aggressive, come to New York to make money and enjoy the bountiful women and experiences. However, don’t loose sight of what provides you with a sense of meaning and purpose in life. If you are looking for meaningful relationship, you will be disappointed with the sea of soulless, attention deficit, hypergamous women. Fuck them yes, connect with them no.

Messages In This Thread