rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Girls Of Spain

The Girls Of Spain

Got an email that I think you all would find informative..

Quote:Quote:

Catalan girls [Barcelona] are the coldest girls in Spain. They usually dress like they're out of a French New Wave film from 1980. Some give you shit for speaking Spanish. There also isn't a bar pickup culture in Spain like there is in the U.S. So all in all forget Spanish girls in Barcelona. If he's doing Erasmus, he'd have better luck hitting on the numerous foreign girls that live/work/study in Barcelona. There's are a lot of bars in Cituat Vella, specifically in the Barrio Chino, that ERASMUS and other foreign study chicks like to inhabit.

For drinking spots, good bar that's friendly, relatively cheap, and full of people willing to chat is La Ovaja Negra near the top of the Ramblas. There are a lot of mixed tourist/local clubs west of Barrio Gracia that will resemble the kind of bog-standard clubs you'd find in DC. They're full of easy, drunk Americans and Brits.

If the writer would have a lot more success, he'd be better off going to Salamanca or down south to Andalucia where the people are a lot warmer and friendlier.

I spent two weeks in spain in 2006 and had a great time. Worked on the girls in the hostels (belgium, german, english) than the spanish girls though. The barcelona chicks were definitely not very friendly.

I did write a TEN PART report on my trip.. if you get through it all you are a soldier

http://www.dcbachelor.com/2006/the-terminal

[Image: attachment.jpg6]   

[Image: attachment.jpg7]   

Messages In This Thread