rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco, Bay Area Data Sheet

I have used valuable information on this site for my recent trip to Latin America, and now it’s time I lay some info down that a another playa can use. I have noticed there is no Data Sheet for San Francisco so I’ll try to go into details:

I won’t get into the sight-seeing, clubbing topics that you can easily find online. All I can say is get all that tourist stuff out of the way in no more than two days. There is a lot to see but if you start your day early, it can be done.

Secondly and more importantly, I completely understand some fellas view that a guys race has a lot to do with how successful they will be at gaming females. One of the cool things about SF is that in general, a guys race has nothing to do with gaming. Women don’t worry about race because SF is such a multi cultural place. You won’t have “exotic status” like if you were in a predominant one race city/country. People don’t even look twice when they see interracial couples because nobody really cares. So my info below is for playas of all races, it is not catered to any particular race. Hope this helps:

I am born, raised and still live in S.F. (aka Frisco) and trust me, it is WELL worth a place to live or take a vacation. I won’t move anytime soon because there is a lot of $ out here and there are plenty of quality women. First of all San Francisco is a small city (less than a million) and I recommend fellas to venture out into the surrounding cities. The easiest way to get to other cities is by renting a car or using BART, it’s basically just like the subway trains of NY. Throughout the bay, there are many females to game, whether it be cafes, malls, universities or night clubs. The diversity of women is huge out here and there are many beautiful mixed women out here. One of the common things I hear is that SF can’t compare to Miami or NY when it comes to quality women. That is debatable, but if you include the entire SF Bay Area, it comes pretty damn close.

The San Francisco Bay Area can be broken down into Four Points of Interest:

1. San Francisco (Where the $ is)
2. East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley)
3. South Bay (Silicon Valley $, San Jose)
4. North Bay (Marin, San Rafael, Napa Valley, Wine Country $)

1. San Francisco
Pros: Great, cheap food, cool people, diverse women, weed everywhere
Cons: Too expensive, occasional bad weather, really dirty city due to homeless problem
Actually more crime than is publicized due to protecting tourism industry ($$$)

Right now, the most popular neighborhood is the one I grew up in, the Mission District. It’s a mixture of hipsters, yuppies, Latinos & straight up gangstas (see below). There are only sprinkles of Asians & Blacks living in the Mission. BUT at night, people of all races come to the Mission from all over the Bay Area to hit up a club. You can find women literally from all over the world at clubs like Little Baobab on 19th & Mission. There are clubs along Valencia street (between 16th & 18th) that are worth checking out. Also some of the best restaurants are within a 5 block radius, from $5 home cooked meals to high class $300 yuppie food (between Mission & Valencia).

There are also plenty of night clubs downtown and in surrounding neighborhoods that you can easily find out about with a quick Google search.

Day Game
Day Game is big out here and has been very good to me. Alotta guys swoop on tourists downtown at the malls or on the street. I don’t waste my time with that because it is too damn busy downtown, it’s real loud and usually when I go I‘m on my way to a meeting so I‘m super focused on $. When it comes to day game, I have a fool proof system that I use: Universities and areas surrounding them.

Two key facts about the SF Bay Area, is there are several colleges out here with so many beautiful women (Stanford, Berkeley, USF, UCSF, SFSU, Santa Clara, SJSU, St. Mary‘s……). The same fine women you will see on campus, you’ll bump into at the club later that night! The second fact is that there are a lot of hot females out here that are approachable and won’t have their heads up their ass. I’m talking about not only undergrads, there are post-grads, professors and other staff that are very willing to talk IF you are a well rounded individual. This is key because there are a lot of educated women in the Bay Area and they rather go to dinner and talk about the US Foreign Policy and investing in China, rather than who is going to win the NBA Finals. As long as you are not walking around looking like a dirty hipster with a skateboard, females will speak when spoken to. After that, it’s up to your mouthpiece to get her in bed just like anywhere else!

If you are out here for at least a week, you can not pass up taking a stroll through one of our local universities. If you can’t swoop a fine female, there is something seriously wrong with you. There are fine local female students, but the ones I swoop on are the out of state or exchange students. They are here without family, friends, many of them are homesick and bored out of their minds. But most importantly, they are DTF, horny as f***, waiting for break so they can get back to their boyfriends. Well that’s where you come in to fill that gap! You can find them in the schools libraries, cafes or sitting alone in a campus cafeteria looking depressed. Taking 2 hours out of your day to hit up a campus will have your night lined up, trust me.

Another day game spot in the Mission that is getting real popular is Dolores Park (19th & Dolores). It is a cool park to chill at & swoop fine women during the day. Lots of dirty hipsters, but it’s starting to be more popular by all walks of life. For a traveler, I would base my day game out of the Mission district, hitting up cafes and the many art galleries and music events. Google search will help you with that.

2. East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley)
How to get there: 20 min from SF Bay Bridge or BART (underground train)
Pros: Cheap to live, people are more down to earth, approachable, working class folks
Cons: Small towns, not as much to do as SF or SJ, negatively effected by housing crisis

The East Bay, especially Oakland gets a bad rap from the press and other Bay Area cities. It is privately known as “the black city” or “ghetto”. That is straight up BS, there are rough areas like any city in the country and it is a surprisingly diverse city. More than likely you won’t encounter any trouble, unless you are looking for it! One thing you will notice is that there are way more good looking black females in the East Bay (Oaktown, Berkeley, Richmond) than in Frisco. Something to keep in mind if that’s your flavor. There are monthly Jazz events that have so many beautiful sistas and is perfect for swooping. BART is the best way to get around. You can take it from SF to the main East Bay cities. Berkeley is a cool town to check out, you’ll smell weed everywhere you go and it is worth checking out Cal Berkeley for day game. Plenty of fine international women.

3. South Bay (San Jose, Silicon Valley)
How to get there: 1 hour drive south of SF or you can take Cal Trains
Pros: Nice Weather, more upper class women, more laid back
Cons: Can be a little bourgeois compared to SF or East Bay

San Jose has really developed in the last 15 years and is worth checking out if you will be in the Bay Area for more than a week. A perfect place for day game is Santana Row, a cool strip mall with designer stores and many beautiful women spending that good Silicon Valley $. The majority of quality women down here will be white, Indian & latina. There are a lot of pretty faces. I attend monthly conferences in SJ and wearing a nice suit will really help your day game. What is unique about the South Bay is that it is a place that you never know what the woman you are gaming does for a living. They can be making some serious money and climbing up the corporate ladder. Keep in mind that Google, EBAY, Paypal, Applied Materials, Microsoft, Apple are just a FEW of the major companies that have set up shop out here. Because of my work, I have been fortunate to make connections that have benefited me financially. Just wanted to throw that out there for any guys traveling out here for business.

Another place in the South Bay to swoop is the largest mall in the Bay Area, called the Great Mall. It is located in neighboring Milpitas and you will find quality professional females as well as good looking college students from SJ State & Santa Clara University.

4. North Bay (Marin, Napa Valley)
How to get there: 30-45 min drive north of SF on Golden Gate Bridge
Pros: Unclaimed territory, no competition
Cons: might not be every guys taste

The North Bay is where the “old money” lives and might not be for everybody. First of all, there is hardly any diversity, the majority of quality females will be white. So if that’s not your thing, avoid these towns completely. Secondly a day or two is all you would need there. You will see some fine females on the wine tours of Napa Valley and in the local malls. A day or two is more than enough.

Some key points worth mentioning:

* Many of the ladies who work in SF live in the neighboring cities & commute because it is way cheaper. This is the main reason I venture out of the City.

*Frisco is also a city that has a misconception that there is gay people all over the damn place. That’s far from the truth, they mainly live in a small area called the Castro. Nothing for a straight guy to do there anyways. There are more than enough straight clubs that you won’t have an issue. As long as you aren’t on that metro sexual tip, gay guys won’t even approach you.

*Unfortunately the Mission District has a serious gang problem. It mainly consists of three Latino gangs MS-13, Surenos (Blue) and Nortenos (Red). My advice to any Latino guy visiting is to NOT wear blue or red, DAY or NIGHT when you are in the Mission District. Do not wear blue/red sports gear like the Dodgers, 49ers, Cowboys, etc…

This is coming from somebody who has lived in the neighborhood for 25 years. I have seen Latino tourists wearing “the wrong color” or “gang apparel” and they were robbed/beat up and nobody on the street will say a damn thing. People will just keep shopping or doing whatever they were doing. Everybody knows who the gangstas are but are straight up scared. Keep in mind that the gangs walk around at least 5 deep and are strapped with serious firepower. It’s gotten so outta control that the area is under a civil gang injunction and several gang members can’t even come into the neighborhood. There is a police station just 2 blocks away from the “action” but the gang members don’t care. Many of them are here illegally and really don’t have nothing to lose. A male of another race is excluded from this because the gang members mainly view unknown Latino guys as rivals. So please don’t walk around with the mentality I’ve seen from other guys “I‘m from the Bronx” or “I‘m from Compton”. Walk around with confidence, but at the same time with respect and you’ll be good. And if you don’t know about MS-13, go ahead and Google the gang.

Hope this info helps all the cool playas out there. Have fun & be safe. Post any questions or comments. Peace.

Messages In This Thread