rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Varadero Cuba - May 20-27,2011 Data Sheet

Varadero Cuba - May 20-27,2011 Data Sheet

Quote: (02-09-2017 11:09 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2017 05:16 PM)Strelka Wrote:  

Has anyone been to Varadero recently that can provide any updated insights?

Cabaret Continental use to be the place to go.

In Varadero there are a lot of issues.

1) Hotels - You can't bring girls into your hotel who are staying in different hotels. (Potentially you could pay a supplement but it would be steep i.e. potentially $100+.)

2) The entertainment staff and attractive girls who work at Varadero hotels don't actually live in Varadero. For the most part they live in Matanzas.

3) Night life - Not a ton of Cubans are involved in the nightlife and those that are, are well off.

4) Cost - Everything in Varadero is a rip off for Cuba. From taxis, to restaurants, to night life.

5) Any Cuban girl you meet in Varadero you'd have to take to an illegal casa. These are not easily found unless the girl is in the know...i.e. shes a hooker as the registration policy is still in place in Varadero.

I think the best way to enjoy Varadero is have a hotel room and consider renting a casa particular as well. That way you have a place you can bring back tourist girls you meet at the various night spots.

Thanks for the update LaVidaLoca! Your Cuba info is pure gold.

I've heard from other sources that Varadero is dead for hunting poon unless you want to target tourists as well. Would it be more economical to rent a casa particular in Varadero next to a nice all inclusive resort, and then pay the daily entry into an all inclusive resort? That way you can pay a flat $20 per day to eat, drink, and stay on the beach at the resort; then an additional $20-$30 for your accommodations at night? If you're at an all inclusive and the hotel staff gives you trouble about bringing other tourists back will they accept a small mordida to look the other way? What about "going for a walk on the beach" or "going skinny dipping in the ocean" and trying to fuck women on the sand or in the water? That was often my game plan in my younger days during spring break. Do you think the policia there bother you if they caught you doing that?

What town in Cuba would you recommend if I wanted to: eat good food, get drunk on a nice beach, and chase chica's for an economical price; as opposed to tourist rip off prices? My targets would be white and Indian Cuban women.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Messages In This Thread