rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold approaching girls with parents

Cold approaching girls with parents

Quote: (06-05-2015 03:04 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Yeah - it's possible. I talked to a mother daughter team recently. Mother a bit older than me - 45 with 2 daughters. I talked with the mother first and joked around. The mother was actually interested of course, but then I joked about them being daughters. They were - so next I asked them whether they are over 18. The mother smiled and said yes. So next I smiled broadly and went to the two daughters. In fact I almost ignored the mother from then on. I got their numbers - of both daughters.

But that was at night and all of them were slutty.

During day you do something similar, but you focus even faster to the girl. Almost ignore the parents - I have seen it done by some PUAs on infields. The guy smartly deflected the father by spouting feminist crap - that the girl is an adult and has her own mind and freedom to date a man she likes. The father smiled and agreed. You can even spice it up a bit and joke about thinking back in the future on how his daughter met her husband-to-be. Usually you ignore the parents and not focus on them at all.

Shit - Stalin - mom wingman can be super-strong, too bad that it rarely happens.

I think i saw that video, i believe the father was an arab too, the guy had guts thats for sure, most men would walk away when confronted like that out of embarrassment but the guy did not allow fear to take over and the daughter and her father ended up being impressed by his courage.

Messages In This Thread