rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold approaching girls with parents

Cold approaching girls with parents

Has anyone tried this? i did a couple of days ago and it did not go very well, it seems that it was very hard to get a word across to the daughter without her mother speaking on her behalf, here is the actual report:

i was sitting in a cafe near st pauls in central London, i saw this stunning girl(definitely a 9) walk in with her mother, i felt i had to take action as i am 22 now and feel that i really should take action now and always approach every girl i see that is attractive unless she is on her own with a man her age. anyway i walk up to the mum and daughter, i say to the mum how attractive her daughter is, they both smile and thank me, i introduce myself to the girl, she tells me her name and things are generally positive as both her and the mum are smiling albeit in a very surprised fashion. i talk to the mum too and ask them what they are up to, they say they are heading to some seaside town in england, i feel myself getting very nervous having not done such a thing before, as i can tell the mum is eager to leave and so i straight up ask the girl if she would like to go out with me, she smiles and laughs a bit, just seems a bit shocked Lol, her mum says she lives in scotland which is about 400 miles away, i say that is no problem but the mum insists that would be too much of a commute for me, things are getting uncomfortable as the girl has not said anything, i ask if she has facebook and she just says "sorry i dont" i should have asked for her number so we could keep in contact but things were so tense with her mum and everything i just let them go

Messages In This Thread