rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game without Evo-Psych

Game without Evo-Psych

Quote: (06-04-2015 10:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Ironically, it's the beta males in the "alpha fux beta bux" model that get to reproduce and fulfill their evolutionary destiny. I think evolutionary theory should be used when seeing who a woman has children with, but not who she has sterile sex with (i.e. players).

But then there's cuckoldry. We've got other threads on here where chicks are trying to have players get them pregnant.

Quote: (06-04-2015 11:05 AM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

I think that many western women are the same. The girls I'm sleeping with (middle and upper class 20-somethings) have life very easy compared to their ancestors. No wars, no disease, no threats of religious persecution, etc.

So the result is that life is boring, and that causes behavioral changes in the form of novelty seeking. So when I come around, and run zero date bangs game on them, well then now this is something that piques their interest.

This really fits in with how I see the world. You described the effect on women, but the effect on men comes out differently. Guys thrill seek by joining the army, taking on extreme sports, sport fucking... shit, modern marriage could be a form of risk-taking behavior.

Look at the stupid ass "transabled" thing that's going around on Facebook now. Somebody posted it on Everything Else too. Life is so fucking easy people are trying to make it harder on themselves in the weirdest way possible. People are yearning for some kind of meaning in their lives and struggle is one way to make it meaningful.

I think Roosh's metric of "entertainment, drama, tension and fun" sums it up. The overall theme in the west is about entertainment, trying to make your life into reality TV. That fits in with WIA's premise of the woman as the arch-consumer.

Women might profess to want the white picket fence, but if you're the fool who tries to give it to her, she'll do everything she can to fuck it up.

Messages In This Thread