rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Guy Has Game?

Which Guy Has Game?

Quote: (05-28-2015 09:12 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2015 08:25 PM)fucksong Wrote:  

I voted neither also. Gas station guy has more balls than first guy but unless the guy is doing something else pretty badass on his time off from work or is actually passionate about being a gas station guy, his game would be weak. I think game applies to more than girls. If you're badass in one area of life, you should also be badass in other areas of your life. From the example you gave, it seems both guys are only badass in one area, which to me, isn't good game.

He didn't work @ the gas station, that's just where they met.

And this concept, "If you're badass in one area of life, you should also be badass in other areas of your life"

Is just plain wrong.

There are tons of guys that are awesome in the boardroom, court room, on the court, in court, on the battle field - that suck when it comes to dealing with women.

There are even actors, comedians, salesmen, preachers, psychologists and psychiatrists that are horrible with women.

And there are plenty of guys that are great with the ladies, and have nothing else going on for them.

WIA

Hey WIA, I agree with you. The way I typed it wasn't as clear as I meant it. If you read my sentence RIGHT BEFORE the part you quoted, you'll see that I said GAME APPLIES TO MORE THAN JUST GIRLS. Meaning that one should be badass in more than one area to being considered as having "good game" in my opinion.

As for your clarification on the gas station guy, then yes, I also agree with you that he has more game.

Messages In This Thread