rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Guy Has Game?

Which Guy Has Game?

Quote: (05-29-2015 02:27 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Pride

Women can be reluctant about something they want, it's human.

Don't let her language misguide you.

These guys should pick up on her signals and build the comfort she needs in order to do what she wants.

Chicks, just like dudes, have been programmed to deny themselves pleasure. Little boys go after what they want until someone teaches them not to. Girls are the same way. As adults we often rationalize why we should not do something.

Game is changing that internal conservation, proper game at least. If a player is not picking up on reluctance ( as opposed to resistance) and just yammering on, he doesn't have game.

Ronda needs a man to take the wheel. Both of these guys don't seem to realize their role in her decision to bang.

WIA

So this is why comfort building is also a huge part of game? Not just this, but verbal and physical spiking? So game is pretty much managing a woman's emotions?

I always get confused about this. I guess I kind of understand because I see a lot of talk about converting "maybes" to "yes" or "nos" to "yes". Is that what this is?

Edit -

I sort of know how game works, but not WHY and this gets me to be very introspective. I think Roissy touches on this a lot, so I might pay him a little visit.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Messages In This Thread