rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

Lots of confusion in this thread. I think most people here, even Jariel and El Mech, agree with each other but are speaking past one another.

The issue is the meaning of the world "love".

There is erotic love, there is familial love, there is holy godly love, and there is friendship love. All very different things yet the english language does not differentiate between them very well.

So when the OP said he's in "love" with that old girl, I'd chalk that up to erotic love. And erotic love is NOT enough to keep a woman with you for the long-haul. We all know women get ugly over time, and once she does if there's no familial or friendship love then the LTR or marriage is dead. However, erotic love is great to have.

Therefore, the question in the original OP should be changed from:

"How Important is it to Love Your LTR?"

to

"How Important is it to Erotically Love Your LTR? "

And my belief is - not that important. Erotic love gives crazy highs, but we all know if there's nothing else besides these highs then she's just a drug habit that needs to be kicked.

I disagree with Jariel when he said,

Quote:Quote:

Long-term relationships are not about love.

A long-term relationship is a strategic move for a woman, whereas for the man, it's an emotional move.

When men are ready to break themselves down, open up, share, and make themselves vulnerable, they are engaging women on an emotional level.

Women use your emotions to get you connected so that they can implement their strategy, which at the end of the day is to either find someone who is willing and able to makes their lives easier or someone who's willing to go through their miseries with them.

First of all, I will be charitable and grant that Jariel is talking about erotic love. We all know that the other types of love - of family, god, and loyal friendship - are ESSENTIAL to any marriage or LTR.

That said, a man moving into an LTR is not necessarily an emotional move for a man. That's not true. I'm actually quite calculating myself now that I'm at the age of shopping for virgins in churches for potential wife material, and I'm telling you right now emotions have nothing to do with my state of mind.

Men who enter LTRs or marriages for emotional reasons are beta males. Alpha males go into relationships with a clear head on his shoulders and selects for good qualities in a woman before he invests in her.

The wifely virtues:

- Chastity
- Giving
- Has integrity
- Flexible

After these qualities are found, THEN you put work into the relationship. Because unlike women, men can learn to love someone over time - but women do not. For women, relationships are all about their emotions going into it. A woman cannot love a man without having a strong erotic foundation, 9 times out of 10. Women who force themselves to shack up with a man just for money, fame, children, or something else are usually manipulative sluts and gold diggers. The worst types of women out there. A woman who does not commit to a man out of erotic love is usually the worst type of woman.

That is why men must marry young or virginal women, since they have not been spoiled with erotic love from other men and can thus bond that much better to transition into familial or friendship type love as her looks fade. Spoiled women generally can never feel erotic love - she is the "alpha widow" - and that's why marrying one is pearls before swine.

Conversely, men who marry or LTR a woman because she is young and hot (i.e. she evokes lust) but not necessarily someone he has powerful emotions for can actually become a strong erotic love interest over time, provided she is good to him.

Hence it is more important for a woman to be in erotically in love with the man than it is for the man to be erotically in love with the woman. Men are like dogs, and over time the loyalty from the same person will increase the level of emotional attachment he has to their partner - just like a dog does with his master.

The reason why the OP feels more in love with the old girl and not the new one is because of time. You spent more time with her, invested more into her, and are deeper in erotic love. That's how erotic love works for alpha men. Women have the erotic love at first sight bullshit - alpha men have the erotic love over time.

Hence, one of the greatest game bloggers, Solomon II, gave us this story about this aspect of male nature on how women can age beautifully:

Quote:Quote:

A while back I was in Las Vegas for a new product showcase. We were a few men down, so I ended up working the booth with two of my clients. One is a 28 year old player from Brooklyn, the other, a 72 year old Irishman from Philly with last name I still can’t pronounce.
Since the three of us had worked together several times before, we could talk freely during the slow hours. My phone and Brooklyn’s phone started buzzing one afternoon with girls sending dirty pics and telling us to hurry home for our “surprise”. Of course, Brooklyn and I had given different return dates to each woman to ensure that we would have a full night to enjoy the surprises without our phones blowing up.
“I’ll be back Monday, can’t wait to see you” to Michelle, “I’ll be back Tuesday, can’t wait to see you” to Jennifer, “I’ll be back Wednesday, can’t wait to see you” to a different Jennifer, a.k.a “hot Jen”, and “I’ll be back Thursday, can’t wait to see you” to Rachael was my deal.

Brooklyn had me beat by two bitches. The nerve of some guys.

When the pic on your left [ommitted] graced my screen, Old Man Philly started laughing
uncontrollably. He started going on and on about how much better it is to be a “young buck” today than it was back in his day. He was wowed by how I could turn my screen from side to side and zoom in on her tits, and just stood there shaking his head with a big grin on his face.

You kids crack me up. This is unbelievable! How do you talk these girls into letting you
take pictures of them like that?

We don’t, Philly. They take them with their own phones and send them to us.
You gotta be kidding me? Why in the hell would a lady do something like that?
They’re not ladies.

Un-freaking-believable. If I had a daughter and she did something like that for you two yard birds, I’d send her to the street corner so at least she could get paid for being a goddamn whore.

I guess they like the power of being sexually desirable.

Where the hell do these girls find power in having an old geezer like me look at their
ass? Surely they know you two idiots are going to show these around.
Let me tell you two knuckleheads something…

Thinking we were in for a 30 minute sermon on the evils of taking up with women of ill
repute, Brooklyn and I pulled up two chairs, turned our phones off, and gave our full
attention to Old Philly out of respect.

As usual, he wasn’t short on advice, but we were shocked at what he had to say.
If I were you boys, I’d fuck every last one of these little whores. If I had the unfortunate occurrence to be 31 in today’s world, I’d show those women a thing or two.
Wow. Not what we expected.

Both of my boys are married to two of the biggest bitches and liars on the planet. Jim is an aeronautical engineer with Boeing, and Tony is a corporate lawyer for Apple. I raised both of them to have balls big enough to handle anything, but these harlots give them hell constantly. Women these days are spoiled and irreverent, and they’re not worth more than a fuck. One of my boys played College football in New York, and the other in Pennsylvania. I taught them to be men, not pussies. But I swear to God these two bitch daughters-in-law of mine have my whole family worked up. They threaten divorce, flirt with other men on the computer, and send those things that are like phone emails [text messages] to other men with words that are inappropriate for a married woman. My sons find them later, but they can’t say anything or they’ll end up in a screaming fight or divorce court.

I told both of my boys that I was disappointed in them for letting women get to them like that, but after I started talking more to those two cunts [yes, the old man really said “cunt”], I realized that even I couldn’t do a thing with them. I mean, it’s crazy. You can’t punch them, but that’s exactly what they need. They need a man to knock the shit out them and then see how independent and feisty they feel. Both of those bitches are worthless, and need to be put in their place. They’re both brats.

I’m glad you two boys are smart enough to see through that mess and deal with these girls they way they deserve. Keep treating them like the rubbish they are unless you want to end up like my two boys.

Brooklyn and I were shocked. First of all, we had just heard the C word and the F bomb
dropped by a man who hadn’t said a curse word in the three years we knew him. The man won’t even tell a dirty joke at a bar if there’s a female bartender or a “lady” anywhere within earshot.

Naturally, Brooklyn and I chimed in, telling Old Man Philly about the girls we’ve been with and how while many of them certainly had their charms, there’s not a damn one of them worth the time and effort in the long run. As the trio stood there ignoring potential clients in lieu of woman-bashing and comparing naked photos of random chicks on our phones, Brooklyn made a comment about one girl’s tits. He said “yeah, but when she’s old and wrinkly, those things will be disgusting”.

That’s when Old Man Philly changed his tone.

Women can age beautifully, you know.

Uh oh. That sermon we expected earlier was about to be delivered.

Let me tell you boys something. I don’t take back anything I said about you guys running around with these little girls, since that’s evidently all that’s available these days. But there’s no reason for you to disrespect my wife.

Sorry, we didn’t mean to be disrespectful to…

Shut up. Both of you.

Yes sir.

Listen to me. A good woman ages beautifully. When I look at my wife, I see the most
gorgeous woman in the universe. Her wrinkled hands got that way by keeping up with my two boys and working hard for them while I was on the road. The lines under her eyes are from years of shedding tears for me when I was at war, and those wrinkles on her brow are from decades of worry for me and my two sons. It was her legs they held on to when they were learning to walk, her lap was where they learned to read, and her breasts were their first nourishment. The first kiss those boys ever received was from her lips, and God willing, my last kiss will be from her lips.

You two don’t know what you’re missing – or maybe you do. But all I know is that she’s as beautiful, desirable, and lovely today as the day I met her, and I wouldn’t trade one second with her for a lifetime of rowdiness with one of those harlots you guys have waiting for you back home.

You two don’t know what beauty is. In a way, I feel sorry for both of you. I’m not getting on your case, because if there’s one thing I’ve learned from my own sons, it’s that women aren’t what they used to be.

The whole thing is just goddamn pathetic if you ask me.

I’m going to write down what you just said. Do you mind if I use it on my blog? A blog is kind of like a newspaper, but people read it on their computer.

I don’t care.

Old Man Philly walked away and started talking to a buyer from JC Penny. I returned to my phone to see that my former #1 girl who “loves” me had set up a date with some random guy she stalked on Facebook (she ended up fucking him on the second “date” which by her own admission was nothing more than a booty call). Brooklyn opted to call his wife, but she didn’t answer, and I could tell he was disappointed but not surprised.

He dialed a different number and asked “is she with you?” quickly hung up, mumbled “lying bitch” under his breath, then turned his attention to one of our competitor’s show models to set up a rendezvous for that night.

When the show closed, I opened my laptop and starting writing while Brooklyn stared at the cold concrete floor in a daze. My #1 girl was out doing what she does best, and evidently, so was his. We didn’t have to discuss Old Man Philly’s sermon, because our silence said it all.

Our minds were on two very sexy, but certainly not beautiful women, and we both knew it. I think we were a little embarrassed of ourselves, because we both knew better than to get emotionally wrapped up in the ”independent and adventurous” modern women we put in rotation. It wasn’t the girl’s fault, it was ours and we knew it.

I wonder if my former #1 girl or Brooklyn’s wife will ever have a strong Alpha male talk
about them the way Philly talked about his wife? I highly doubt it. But once again, a very simple principle is repeatedly ignored by women like this: They can choose to be sexually popular for a few short years in the eyes of every man, or opt for a lifetime of beauty in the eyes of the one man who loves them.

Beauty isn’t skin deep, and it doesn’t fade. Beauty is not a physical attribute; it’s an aura that is admired by men and women, young and old alike. Beauty is a timeless gift given freely and without hesitation as a birth right to all young women, but very few of them recognize, protect, or cherish it.

Philly’s sermon about his wife is proof that women can age beautifully, but unfortunately, it takes a little grace, class and effort *gasp*, so the modern woman opts for being sexy in lieu of being beautiful. The world is crawling with sexy, ugly women who should not be valued for anything more than whats between their legs – it’s the only thing you can count on out of womankind these days.

Who better to fuck the ugliest of women than the ugliest of men? Hey, at least my life has purpose.

NEXT!

So, to Dagnasty:

Give it time and you'll forget about your old flame, and let the embers grow with the new one.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread