rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Hey fellow RvFers,

I wanted to post a warning for all of the gents here especially you younger guys gaming older women in their late 20s.

My room mate just came up to me and my other room mate to tell us that she's pregnant.

The timing of all this is very telling. She's 27 and has been trying to get an undergraduate nursing degree for the past 4 years. She's been going part time and still hasn't even started her clinicals. Needless to say she's told me she has been looking for a "man" to save her.

She's been working part time at a club to make some extra cash as a bottle service girl. In her younger days, she was really hot. She worked as a model. Nowadays i'd say with makeup she's still stunning but the wall is creeping in early when she's bumming it.

She started dating this 22 year old guy who works with her at this club. He's a senior at a local college. They've been together for about 8 months.

What's troubling for me is this kid had some plans of leaving town and making something of himself. I personally think she purposefully stopped taking her birth control in some feeble attempt to secure a guy to stick around.

Now this 22 year old guy who was ready to tackle the world is now a father of a child from a near wall hitting girl. His life is effectively over and he now has to start working to support child support payments. His family is die hard catholic so I believe there might be some shotgun style wedding to make the family OK with it.

If you're young and have been banging older women be VERY careful. This girl didn't have a "career" and obviously her own mom did the same foolish thing (history repeats itself).

I dodged a bullet myself as I screwed around with her before she met this guy. Something in my gut made me uncomfortable when I was banging her raw so I let her go.

Be very careful guys!

Messages In This Thread