rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity

The Red Pill subreddit attacks me and neomasculinity

So yesterday MGTOW shared their beef with neomasculinity. And today it's the Red Pill, where people come out to share their long-held grievances with me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme..._red_pill/

Their entire argument is that I'm doing this for a money grab. Considering that in today's blog post I strongly criticized those who are fleecing men, and that straying away from PUA will certainly cause me to forgo significant amounts of money, they are desperate to find some avenue to attack me when I've been open as a book with all my actions. Considering that no work of mine costs more than $10 on Amazon, I must be doing a poor job at fleecing men for such trivial amounts of money.

They also pointed out my lecture tour as another way I'm earning "profit", when it's unlikely I will earn a dollar on it. I have stated that doing a lecture tour is a really stupid way to make money, but I wonder if anyone here really objects to me making some income off the value I do give which I labor on daily. If you do think I am taking advantage of men, or charging too much for anything I offer, please share it with me. And if you insist that I do everything for free, then I ask that you provide me with reasonable food and shelter so that I can continue my work along with $2,500+ in monthly expenses to maintain the operation of all my sites along with content production on ROK and RXN.

It's also telling how defensive they are in me "slamming" the red pill. I calmly and merely pointed out their collective mentality and ongoing direction. It was a description of the reality, not a slam, because if it was a slam, I could come up with other means that they would feel more harshly.

Messages In This Thread