rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Get A LTR to do a Threesome

How to Get A LTR to do a Threesome

Great example of how not to do this on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...ee_spirit/

Quote:Quote:

I was recently involved with someone who called themselves a "free spirit," I met her through a mutual friend and we hit it off. She was bisexual so we had an agreement that she could see other women only if she gave me threesomes now and then, but no dicks allowed. Essentially, she was constantly "going with the flow" and just doing whatever she felt like--up to the point where she dumped one girl only to jump into bed (figuratively and literally) with another the very next day. Within two weeks, I was hearing about how awesome this new girl was, and how she was different, and how my "bae" was head over heels for her. Meanwhile, her relationship with me was being sorely neglected.

When I called her on it, she promised she'd do better, twice--only to admit to me later that that promise was hollow because she had someone new in her life. Then, after I had held her hand through three breakups and was basically a true and adult boyfriend (I'm 26, she's 21), when I was in need, she simply left me hanging.

What's more galling to me is this: the day of her 21st birthday, not only did I take her out for lunch, but that night I also took her to dinner, and in the process (at her request), I got her together with her ex girlfriend, and got the two of them back on speaking terms. That was a Monday. Then, Wednesday night, I asked to see her the next day because there was something important I needed to talk to her about, she excused herself from what I wanted because "I hung out with her twice on Monday."

Then, she decided she didn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore, because she said she didn't think she could meet my standards ("not even close"), and that thinking about it stressed her out. She also said she knew I would never support her latest relationship, nor would I support her lifestyle.

In short, she's very outgoing and easy to get along with, but when it came right down to it, she was better at accepting the help and goodwill of others than she was at reciprocating. A free spirit will tell you what you want to hear, they'll make promises, but in the end their word is worth nothing--they'll do whatever they darn well please, regardless of the impact their actions have on others. She promised me I could count on her and that when I needed her she'd be there, but when the time came that promise was worthless.

How this guy did not see this coming is beyond me. He allowed her to fuck anyone as long as they were female. he thought she would be loyal to his dick and supply him with FFM threesomes. Instead she went rampant elsewhere and there was no connection between him and her. Hardly surprising.

He should have told her that any girl on girl encounter she had would be with him.

Messages In This Thread