rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Positivity Thread: the Law of Attraction & Your Positive Experiences with Girls

The Positivity Thread: the Law of Attraction & Your Positive Experiences with Girls

---

I am beginning to notice a vibe of negativity on the forum related to game and women. Endless threads abound about shit tests, flaking, scandals, feminism, iphones, cultural demise, and a pervasive mentality of "us against them" regardless of context.

A recent thread had a newbie asking what to do if a girl asks for his last name before the date. The most "liked" reply was to "tell that bitch to fuck off." Examples like this are increasingly seen all over RVF.

Oftentimes discussions devolve into "the sky is falling" type resolutions, and there are times when the forum can be an echo chamber that reinforces a negative view of the game and of the world.

-----

On the flip side of all this is something called The Law of Attraction.

Next time you go on a date with a girl under age 25, ask her to tell you about it. Chances are she will have learned about the law of attraction in her yoga class. She'll school you on the ins and outs, and will tell you about chakra and body energy and shit like that. If you have an open mind, it is pretty interesting stuff.

But the gist is this: you attract what you think about, either positive or negative.

In other words, like attracts like.

If you think or act in a negative way, you will bring about negative results. If you think you are a loser, you are.

If you think girls are all attention whores, then those are the kinds of girls you will attract. If you think everything a girl says is a shit test, then you will fail every time.

If you think a girl is going to flake, she will.

If you don't think you deserve a girl, then you won't be able to attract her.

If you think the sky is falling, it will.

-----

However!

If you think you can kiss a girl within 2 minutes of meeting her, then you will attract girls who you can kiss quickly. If you think you can date a girl more attractive than you, then your mind will allow you to make that approach.

If you believe that girls from Tinder will come directly to your house in order to bang, then you will attract girls that are fearlessly horny. If you believe that you can bang any girl you see in the bar, than every girl in the bar will welcome your approach.

If you think women have evolved to be genuine caretakers, then you will attract women that cook you eggs for breakfast while wearing high heels.

-----

Whether or not any of this is scientifically true is a different story. However, I have experienced it in my life, and I think that the forum can benefit from a place of consolidated positivity. So,

I want this thread to focus on positive experiences you have had with girls.

- When you have a positive encounter with a girl, I want you to write about it here.
- When a girl takes an action that surprises you in a positive way, I want you to tell us what happened.

When you are writing about positivity, you are invoking the law of attraction, and you will be inviting good things into your life.

When you read about positive experiences other guys have had, you will begin to imagine similar things happening to you, and you will be inviting positivity into your own life.

The result of all this will hopefully be a thread that is refreshing in nature, and can be a refuge from the often stark realties of dating and the game.

----

Who's up first?

Messages In This Thread