rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Already Planning An Epic New Years!!!

Already Planning An Epic New Years!!!

I arrived on NYE and met two chicks that day from the pipeline and Tinder, then when the second chick (and her friend [Image: wink.gif] ) left the next afternoon I slept until late because of jet lag and hangover. There were a few people in clubs, like a Sunday maybe.

You can have a great time any day in Manila. Just hours after arriving I had plenty of Tinder chicks who wanted to hang out and got me on guest lists in clubs etc. Some were the kind of chicks that has money and personal drivers. A couple of part time models (not 9s and 10s but good looking).

Most "high end" chicks would be in Valkyrie (the biggest newest superclub), and some went to Boracay. Entrance to Valkyrie was 3000 pesos including a couple of drinks.

Just saying NYE in Manila is not that awesome compared to a normal Saturday. But its awesome in general.

Messages In This Thread