rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One Week Travel Location: Online Game Approach

One Week Travel Location: Online Game Approach

Quote: (04-20-2015 08:56 PM)DCBoss Wrote:  

This is brilliant. I need to implement something like this before my next trip.

The only question I have is in regards to choosing a hotel vs. airbnb. Do you get any hesitation from the girls to meet you at a hotel instead of an apartment? The reason why I ask this is that I found Is that a lot of girls want to know that you're going to be around for awhile (studying, working, etc.). How do you pull that off with a hotel? Or do you just tell thrn you're there on vacation?

Ya sure I had a lot of hesitation from some girls but I didn't meet with these girls. Other girls who were unsure I would just keep in touch over the week until they did come over or until they decided they wouldn't. The sure girls I meet early in the week. I didn't stay in an apartment so I can't contrast that against a hotel but I imagine it would be somewhat harder logistically and comfort wise but I could be wrong. Depends very much on the apartment, it location and the facilities.

Giving them the one week in town thing stops some girls from coming over but it also pressures other girls to act fast. It helps on one hand but also drives some girls away.

I say I am in town for a week to consider a job opportunity. If I like the city and the job I might end up staying here longer.

Messages In This Thread