rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 year - 100k, 100 Countries, 100 flags
year - 100k, 100 Countries, 100 flags
Quote: (04-15-2015 02:11 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Do the math if your goal was to get the flag in country and not get 20 flags in NYC or London, you are going to have 3.65 days for a flag. Some places are easier than others. But factor in travel time, illness etc. You might not make your goal. A lot of time in one place is pipeline for the next. I say it would be a major stretch to accomplish this goal.

Other factor is how attractive or unattractive you would be willing to bang. And your looks and abilities.

My strategy was to pick two cities that border close to each other - example San Diego/Tijuana, Seattle/Vancouver . This would give you a week to get 2 notches before having to travel too far again. This would work quite well in Europe where it is easy to pass through borders and several areas have multiple borders in very close proximity. This would hopefully buy some time for bigger isolated regions like Australia where a flight in and out would definitely be needed.

This is just a game and of course it would be very difficult and probably not too enjoyable. Personally I think it would be possible.

Messages In This Thread