rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Antigua, Guatemala Datasheet

Antigua, Guatemala Datasheet

VVVV, thanks for your feedback, and good question. Definitely my approach was night heavy and yes it involved alcohol. I don't see why you couldn't just do the same thing without alcohol on your end. Order soda's on the rocks at the bar - nobody will know the difference. The suggestion to girls of drinks back at my place seemed to work very well, but I suppose if you found a girl who also didn't drink alcohol, you could mention another prop like some music you wanted to introduce her to, some cool photos, etc. Drop some bait in your conversation and make the suggestion as natural as possible and I don't see how one could go wrong. As long as the attraction is there, she'll likely agree to whatever you do to give her plausible deniability that she's going back to your place to bang.

I'm envious of your noble attempt to game w/out booze. It would be good to do more day gaming without leaning on alcohol as a crutch so much...but the appeal of relatively easy quick bangs and lower inhibitions is too good to not use to my advantage right now. Which part of the world are you planning on visiting next?

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Messages In This Thread