rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Antigua, Guatemala Datasheet

Antigua, Guatemala Datasheet

Las Vibras

For Wednesday (ladies night) and Friday, there's a place called Las Vibras (not sure if this is the same spot as La Casbah).

Lucky Rabbit

Saturday is Lucky Rabbit night, and then some people go to "La Piscina" which is an emptied out swimming pool in the middle of nowhere where they have a DJ set up and lots of people doing drugs. It's a proper rave, but far away and then the problem is once you get there, it's not easy to get back. They only do van trips back when there's enough people for each trip. Plan on staying very late, like until sunrise. But the view of Fuego is insanely nice. Cover for La Piscina is 100Q, not including transportation which is 25Q each way unless you hop in someone's car.

The trouble with this place is there's nowhere to fuck. Me and a girl tried to find a spot and got caught by security shining a flashlight while the girl was bent over and I was trying to shimmy it in.

Second attempt, we found a far away sketch building and got behind it. As soon as I bent her over, a group of dogs came charging at us and we had to zip up and run. It was too cold to just lay her down without a blanket plus there were people walking around the complex. Sad because I had to completely forgo banging her altogether.

Reilly's

This is a good spot. I second that.

San Simon

This place was the best, but it ran into some legal issues and had to close for a while. I hear it's back in action so def check it out.

Matiox Bar

This is a hostel + bar but I picked up a hot Colombian chick from here.

Tropicana

Another hostel bar, but I have heard this is the best party hostel in Antigua. I only visited once but it was good.

There's a cheap room on Calle 2 if you keep walking past Cafe Porque No (really great food there btw). It's a hostel that starts with an 'M'. Kind of off the grid but a private room is very cheap. It's actually a travel agency but that was my spot.

Messages In This Thread