rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Best place in Latin America to find a serious girlfriend/wife?

Quote: (03-29-2015 11:23 PM)buja Wrote:  

It's easy to ignore the psycho-ness of a Latina at first because they are so fun to be with in the beginning. Let's face it...psycho chicks are really passionate and enticing.

[Image: Amen-brother-gif.gif]

I think that was one of the central points of the latina discussion we had recently on the game board.

Latinas are masters at running what I call "Make you feel special" game. They will cook meals that will make you fall asleep afterwards, they'll clean your shit until every speck of dirt comes off, and they will fuck you like they're trying to have your triplets.

But that's the game. Latin women want to have boyfriends. Want to get married. Want to have children. Want/need to get taken care of. This is not the same game as the one you have to play with white American women who have different motives and incentives. For latinas to get what they want, they rope you into this fantasy that you being served a certain way is how it's always going to be, that they're always going to be wonderful. It's not that they don't continue to do some of those things, it's that their flaws start to show over time, and the flaws are serious, to the point that they start to overshadow some of those great things -- like the good ass sex.

Ultimately, they are walking Potemkin Villages with exotic skin tones, beautiful hair, and baby-making bodies, but they tend to have serious, point of no return level issues.

Scotian, I loved your post.

The first colombiana I fucked was a currambera named Paola Andrea. I think I busted as soon as she said her name. Remember that scene in Hitch, when he's a dork in college and he meets the girl and he giggles and shit? I'm pretty sure that was me at that time. But anyway, the first time we fucked, it was different because I'm used to fucking latinas from the Caribbean, and they will fuck you hard. She didn't fuck hard, she fucked strong. She had all kinds of body with no fat, everything was right where it needed to be, and it was firm and strong -- oh you better believe I have pictures of that body saved on two different flash drives.

I remember the day after fucking her for the first time, I started doing two-a-days.

One of the things I like about Colombian women, and the same can be said about Brazilian women, is that they take serious pride in maintaining their attractiveness.

I've come across 40-50 year-old colombianas who still look good, some of them look better than their teenage daughters. Latinas from the Caribbean tend to hit a serious wall by 30, and since they're past the primes of their youth, all that "thickness" they had when they're younger has become pure fat. Also, the young ones are being raised in ghetto American culture, so they're picking up ghetto traits, habits, and philosophies. Colombians, Brazilians, Venezuelans, etc. come to the U.S. with money, so they avoid that same ghetto culture.

Messages In This Thread