rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Cruz, Bolivia: Hidden Gem? (Data Sheet)

Santa Cruz, Bolivia: Hidden Gem? (Data Sheet)

Quote: (03-29-2015 11:51 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Thats very true, people usually go from santa cruz to asuncion going through argentina first. The road (if you can call it a road) is shit.
Why would anyone even want to come to this place?

I suppose you could go through Argentina, but that would entail actually getting to the south of Bolivia, which is another overnight bus from SCZ, then cross the empty Argentine Chaco to get to Asuncion. There are a few places to check out in northwestern Argentina, around Salta and Jujuy, though I haven't been to that region. From there to Asuncion is just as empty as the northern half of Paraguay and quite far away.

Quote: (03-29-2015 11:51 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Also im sorry but im not buying this hidden gem in bolivia thing. Just because 1 in 10000 girls is hot and the rest are indigenous people with barely any teeth doesnt make any trip worthwhile.

Bolivia is definitely not a hidden gem, but within Bolivia, SCZ is a shining beacon of hope. The indigenous peoples are just so unattractive that a city full of mestizas, with a very different vibe, climate, and culture that feels almost Brazilian hits you instantly upon arrival. I certainly don't think the women there are the hottest in Latin America, but no question they're way, way above anything else you'll find in Bolivia.

If anyone is actually interested in going, you can find flights within the next few weeks from NYC for $655 or Miami from $560. Godspeed.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Messages In This Thread