rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities in Asia to score a decent job and increasing it's own network

Best cities in Asia to score a decent job and increasing it's own network

Hello everyone,

I'm reading on the RooshV forum for a couple of months now and as I will be soon graduate with my Bachelor of Arts in International Business Administration I already try to plan a few things ahead and decided to register on the forum now to ask some of the experts here for advice.

After my graduation in June i would like to score a job somewhere in Southeast or East Asia. I have already spend six months in Shenzhen and Hong Kong due to an internship which i had to absolve somewhere abroad and at the end i landed in China. During that time i really learned to love Asia eventhough i just had the chance to see those two cities as i also had to work and fullfill my role as an intern [Image: idea.gif].

Nevertheless as i already stated i would like to find a decent job in the SE Asia Pacific region and was thinking of booking a flight and just find a job overseas by networking and introducing myself in person. In regard to that my idea was to start with Singapore and spend a while over there until i score a job however i would like to ask some of the experienced guys on this forum here if Singapore is the right place to do this or if you would recommend other cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Bangkok or even Taipei?

Every opinion is highly desired [Image: sleepy.gif]!

Best regards,

Constantin

Messages In This Thread