rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wroclaw, Poland Trip Report

Wroclaw, Poland Trip Report

Quote: (05-08-2013 09:14 AM)michelin Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2013 05:30 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I already have 4-5 girls in Poland ready to open their legs for me once I appear.I expect the reaction to be grotesque.Usually they do not tolerate individuals like us.Action brings reaction.For sure I would get my head smashed if I stayed in Poland for long.But this country has a crucial advantage over Russia.It is a country where you can enter and exit easily while in the latter exit is a problem(you enter easily but you have to overcome every possible obstacle to exit).

So you just draw on old numbers saved in your database? Or do you plan to run new game?
Daygame / nightgame?

They are internet contacts who have agreed on everything.Yesterday I fingered one of them.I have multiple ones in various polish cities.The situation is that on the ground especially by daygame you easily land much better quality as is the case in Ukraine. So one always faces this dilemma should I expand my portfolio or exploit all my internet contacts (who may be infinite).
Nightgame works in relatively bigger cities like Poznan, Wroclaw where many girls are students who come from villages and have limited social circle.It does not work as well in smaller cities like Sczesczin where tight social circle pressure does not let the girls proclaim their love towards foreigners in night club environment.

Messages In This Thread