rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

Even knowing all I do at this point, it's still difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that women are capable of this kind of behavior. I don't just refer to cheating on her husband, but the utterly incomprehensible level of shamelessness required to publish an account like this accompanied by her real name and pictures. It speaks to a complete lack of moral agency: this woman literally doesn't even realize what she's done. She doesn't realize that she, and she alone, completely nuked her life and bears full responsibility for everything that transpired. In her mind it's obvious that the situation "just happened", because she "wasn't attracted" to Paul and was "still in love" with Bryce. In her mind, she never made any choices - everything just played out while she went along for the ride.

This really is the perfect example of unrestrained female sexuality, and tells you everything you need to know about why historically female sexuality has been strictly kept in check by patriarchy. It's a complete disaster when you allow women to follow their tingles. Why? Because like this woman, they simply do not view themselves as moral agents, as actually deciding to do these things - they are able to hamster away their choices as "just happening" and thereby absolve themselves of responsibility. Unrestrained female sexuality quickly runs roughshod over society. Alpha widowhood destroys the ability for women to pair bond, which in turns destroys marriages. Destroyed marriages destroy families, which results in broken homes that produce broken children. Broken children grow up to be broken adults, who then produce more broken families, and very quickly society itself becomes broken. It's the most obvious thing in the world to see, which is why our ancestors from every culture and corner of the earth perfectly understood the necessity of keeping female sexuality in check.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread