rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arequipa (Peru) Data

Arequipa (Peru) Data

Quote: (01-15-2015 04:12 PM)Papi Rico Wrote:  

You're a sensible dude and are not letting a few negative experiences cloud your judgment. I know it's difficult. My first trip to Bangkok I was robbed in my hotel room by a tranny hooker, ate street food that made me vomit, and got a BJ from who I later discovered to be another tranny. Fast forward 6 trips later and BKK is one of my top 5 cities.

I would also guess you didn't check out Miraflores, which struck me as very livable with great food and nightlife. Would be great to organize a meetup there in the near future.

By way of comparison, however, your point is well understood. Compared to Lima on the whole, Arequipa is more manageable and walkable, aesthetically pleasing, and safe. But of course it doesn't have Lima's variety, sheer numbers of potential targets, proximity to beaches, and direct flights to intl destinations. I also consider AQP's 2400m altitude a disadvantage, provided you're not into the mountain sports/activities.

1 short of unlocking the Bangkok tranny trifecta achievement
[Image: Achievement-Unlocked.jpg]

As for Peru, to be fair, my perception of Lima was also colored by how good a situation I had in Arequipa. Great social circle, free house provided by company, etc etc.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread