rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arequipa (Peru) Data

Arequipa (Peru) Data

Quote: (01-15-2015 03:30 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2015 03:06 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2015 02:51 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

+1
I lived in Arequipa. Great city. Lima is a nasty shit hole. Advice in this is spot on. Viva la Republica Arequipena!
To each their own bro... its comments like this that keeps people from coming to Lima... all of the 6 forum members I have met here love it.. including me so thats at least 7 people who don't think its "A nasty shit hole"

I could have been nicer about it, I just really don't like Lima. I haven't been to Peru in 3 years though, so maybe next time I go to Arequipa, I'll give Lima another try. The times I was there though, it had horrible weather, no natural beauty, was dirty/dangerous...whereas Arequipa was always welcoming in my mind.

I agree with Dr. Feelgood, if you dont stay in Miraflores it could be a nasty shit hole... but Miraflores is first world as it gets. Safe, clean, great places to eat and drink... also at any given time I can go to Parque Kennedy or Larcomar and meet people from all over the world. Certainly enough cute girls around to keep you busy as well.

I do prefer the summer here of course.... I wouldnt want to be here when its muggy and cloudy everday.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread