rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arequipa (Peru) Data

Arequipa (Peru) Data

Thank you very much for this thread, I have been looking for infos about Peruvian second tier cities. Awesome!

Also, the concept of bricheras is a bit confusing to me, you shed a bit of light on this. I took a supposed brichera home one night in Lima, but she was very sweet and didn't ask me for anything except for the taxi fare back (which most girls do). So I guess the concept of a brichera is a very fluid one.

Quote: (01-15-2015 01:42 PM)Papi Rico Wrote:  

I think this stems from the constant comparisons of Lima to Medellin, Buenos Aires, and Rio.

I have been to all of these cities in the last two months and can guarantee that Lima doesn't have to hide when compared to them! All to the contrary: If you are into the Peruvian type and your trip is only/mainly about PU, Lima is the best spot, hands down!

So Arequipa is on my list now and I will plan to come there fairly soon. Here is my question: Which other cities in Peru besides Lima, Cusco and Arequipa would you recommend?

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Messages In This Thread