rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pre-Screened AirBnB Rentals

Pre-Screened AirBnB Rentals

Manila - Ft Bonifacio. This was a great 2br rental I had in Burgos Circle, about five minutes taxi (max) from High St and Market Market in Fort Bonifacio. Perfect for two guys to split, and the landlord absolutely wasn't present. High security building, but security gave me no issue about bringing in multiple girls during a four day stay. Has a small but clean health club (for cardio), tennis courts and a clean and pleasant (large) swimming pool which is usable day and night (not sure until how late).

Landlord was totally chill. Only possible issue is the bedrooms share a wall, if that kind of thing bothers you. It might have bothered me, but I was having a lot more fun than my friend, who had a bomb of work to do.

Landlord is Richard Cordero.

All in all, including cleaning fees (place was immaculately clean), $317 total split between 2 guys, so 168 per guy, or 42 per guy per night.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread