rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two of my friends found my okc profile and told me I come across as a misogynistic...

Two of my friends found my okc profile and told me I come across as a misogynistic...

Quote: (12-26-2014 04:32 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2014 05:42 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

I don't get why anyone would resort to online dating unless it's a quick flag mission. It's an absolutely sure way of banging a chick who is way below your value. Of all the fucked up dating markets around the world, online dating sites are the ones that are most tilted towards women's interests with hot young men competing each other for the attention of chubby mediocre girls.

If you are getting bangs out of it you probably think you are doing something right, but I would say with that amount of time and effort you could bang much much hotter girls via cold approach. Otherwise you are just wasting your time and talent trying to stand out from millions of spamming drooling thirsty omegas.

^This is what a person says when they have a horrible profile or arent good looking/no one replies to their messages.

Why?
Because not everyone lives in a high traffic zone. Not everyone lives in a city or college town full of girls.
Some people are in shitty places making money or live far away from the city.

I live 30 minutes from the nearest city worth day gaming in. I get up at the crack of dawn and don't finish work until its already dark.
That would imply..that I would drive 30 minutes just to walk around in shitty weather and try to talk to girls.
Which to me is even more inorganic than just copy and pasting from my phone.

Considering you don't really post much in terms of game..I can also assume you probably have never used online dating.
If your profile is locked up ( Which honestly isn't hard to do) You can easily pull quality chicks with looks an personality..especially in winter when chicks aren't trying to go out as much.

You just danced around my question and proceeded to personal attacks. I must be ugly or have a horrible profile and I'm not using online dating (as if this is a shame). My question is, why would you date down like this when you could date up through normal games? You can be a good looking, high value guy with a terrific profile and getting a lot of easy bangs - that you claim are hot girls-, but you can't be getting girls as hot as you could get through daygame and nightgame. Because your only traits when a girl is viewing your profile are good looks and a popular profile. Game, experience, seduction, personality, many of the manosphere teachings go right out the window when you let a profile page represent your value in the dating market. Online game is settling for the low-hanging fruits. You are essentially using your looks to get easily bangable girls that vary from mediocre to above average girls. I've never seen an 8 or 9 on online dating sites, and the ones who exist have been proven to be just attention-whoring and not interested in actual sex. Because there is absolutely no reason that a truly hot girl would resort to online dating just to have sex with hot guys. No reason. There must be something wrong with her. I'm not calling you a liar, don't get me wrong, you might actually have banged several 8s, but then you must be pretty damn good looking, and you could still get much hotter girls if you put your looks into nightgame and then combined it with the red pill teachings. Do you catch my drift?

Living out of city might be a good reason, like you said. Although that makes it more difficult to meet college girls, hitting clubs on weekend nights still beats online dating, at least in terms of quality. Would you disagree?

If I'm correct you are just focused on the urge of busting your nuts with random girls and not achieving a quantity of quality. There is nothing wrong with that. You can just say ''I just need lots of notches with agreeable girls'' and I will give it to you, online dating is for you. But then don't go around saying online dating works if you are handsome. Because that still doesn't change the fact that you are relatively dating down, you are just taking the easy way and cashing in your looks instead of putting real effort and game into getting actual hotties.

Men are not supposed to let their looks represent their market value. That's girls' job. Men are supposed to use their looks as a boost for their overal value that consists of game, experience, intellectuality, money, charisma, social circle etc. That's the biggest reason why I'm against online dating. And apart from traveling I will never use it, not even if all the clubs and shopping malls closed in my city and they declared a curfew. I refuse to let girls screen me out based on my looks and how well my profile page is organized. This is not masculine to me. This is against my life philosophy.

When somebody tells me he banged numerous girls through this and that, I ask him one simple question: ''Show me the photos?'' Because I'm only interested in quality. That's just me. So I can't stand when someone recommends me online dating for banging quality girls. It goes against everything I know. Pipelining before traveling to a new city? Sure, I do it all the time. That works like a charm. But doing it in your local city doesn't sound, uhmm, self-improving.

Messages In This Thread