rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls lying about rape to get you jealous

Girls lying about rape to get you jealous

So in the Rolling STone UVA "rape" fiasco, it has come out that basically, the entire story was a fabrication on the part of Jackie to get a guy who had rebuffed her advances jealous. Reading about this was startling for me because basically the same thing happened to me at school, without the bloody horror movie details.

Has this sort of thing happened to you? This happened to me when I was a freshman at college. I'll spare every detail but basically this one girl in our social group was interested in me and I wasn't interested. Suddenly she started coming up with a series of sexual assault stories which she would share with me. At first I took her seriously and was shocked, and brought her to the police thinking it was true. After hearing one after another, I got the idea that this girl was just crazy and stopped hanging out with her. Eventually she fell out of our social group, then about a year later one night out she confessed to a friend of mine that she told me all those stories to get me jealous cause she was into me but I wasn't into her.

It's just shocking how insane so many people are. Is this a common experience you guys have?

Here is the account from the Washington Post article. It's worth a full read, very revealing:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/educ...ml?hpid=z1

Randall said he met Jackie shortly after arriving at U-Va. in fall 2012 and the two struck up a quick friendship. He said Jackie was interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with him; he valued her friendship but wasn’t interested in more.

The three friends said Jackie soon began talking about a handsome junior from chemistry class who had a crush on her and had been asking her out on dates.

Intrigued, Jackie’s friends got his phone number from her and began exchanging text messages with the mysterious upperclassman. He then raved to them about “this super smart hot” freshman who shared his love of the band Coheed and Cambria, according to the texts, which were provided to The Post.

“I really like this girl,” the chemistry student wrote in one message. Some of the messages included photographs of a man with a sculpted jaw line and ocean-blue eyes.

In the text messages, the student wrote that he was jealous that another student had apparently won Jackie’s attention.

“Get this she said she likes some other 1st year guy who dosnt like her and turned her down but she wont date me cause she likes him,” the chemistry student wrote. “She cant turn my down fro some nerd 1st yr. she said this kid is smart and funny and worth it.”

Jackie told her three friends that she accepted the upperclassman’s invitation for a dinner date on Friday, Sept. 28, 2012.

Curious about Jackie’s date, the friends said that they tried to find the student on a U-Va. database and social media but failed. Andy, Cindy and Randall all said they never met the student in person. Before Jackie’s date, the friends became suspicious that perhaps they hadn’t really been in contact with the chemistry student at all, they said.

U-Va. officials told The Post that no student with the name Jackie provided to her friends as her date and attacker in 2012 had ever enrolled at the university.

Messages In This Thread