rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leo Back at It Again—This Time, However, He Leaves with 20 Bitches

Leo Back at It Again—This Time, However, He Leaves with 20 Bitches

Quote: (12-08-2014 10:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2014 10:04 PM)monster Wrote:  

I wonder Leo's verbal game is like.

I suspect it's don't-fuck-up game for the most part, punctuated with straight-through-the-front-door stories from his fabulous, international, Hollywood lifestyle. I would bet a huge sum of money that I have better verbal game than he does--pound for pound. In fact, a lot of the seasoned guys on the forum do. But I don't have the looks, fame, money, acting talent, travel, hot-bitch resume, wardrobe, jewelry, palatial house, hair products, high-profile friends, access etc. that he does. Verbal skills are a product of necessity. I need them. Leo don't.

I've thought about this a lot and I don't really think it's dont-fuck-up-game (DFUG). DFUG implies that one is conscious of the possibility of fucking up and therefore has constraints and limitations. Leo seems free of these self-imposed constraints in this relaxed

As you pointed out in the video, he's a bit dull & boring with a nasally voice, and frankly, not even charismatic in the traditional sense of charisma (i.e. as Bill Burr exemplifies, capable of conveying varying emotional spikes). Leo doesn't really convey these emotional spikes but at the same time he has a certain relaxed magnetism.

I've seen other guys who I know convey this relaxed magnetism as well and it's as if they're on the same wavelength as hot girls who just want to be around them. It's almost universal too from what I've witnessed that these guys with relaxed magnetism seem to be universally dull (to me) but to girls they are on a completely relate-able level.

Messages In This Thread