rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12-year-old Male Cheerleader Commits Suicide After Being Bullied
2-year-old Male Cheerleader Commits Suicide After Being Bullied
Quote: (12-08-2014 01:38 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2014 01:41 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I feel bad for the fellow, but why is 12 year old boy a cheerleader? Some parents set their kids up for failure.

During my junior year in high school. we actually had some male cheerleaders. I thought of them as "gay" and worse. This was 1988.

Looking back now, you better fucking believe I wish I would have done it. I have always had a major cheerleader fetish.

You're doing something athletic. You show your strength. You lift girls up over your head. You have to touch these girls a lot, and lots of touch leads to sex. What could be more manly than that?

I would certainly allow my son to be a male cheerleader on the grounds that he is getting everything he wants physically from them. I might even tell him: "You can be a cheerleader, Son, as long as you getting at least one blow a week."

Man, I'm not so sure. Everyone is talking about this as though 12 year old boys think that deeply and would say, "oh man, look at how strong that cheerleader boy is!"

The second a 12 year old sees another boy with pom poms it's a rap as far as that kid's reputation goes. Yes, for the love of god, college age male cheerleaders get a lot of pussy. I am not denying that, but a 12 year old boy who is a cheerleader is going to get viewed as suspect, unless he's way bigger and stronger than his peers, but if that were the case, he would probably be coerced into basketball, football, wrestling, or another socially accepted masculine sport. The only somewhat girly sport a 12 year old could participate in and keep a solid reputation is probably gymnastics, just because those dudes have strong upper bodies and could probably rock most kids in a fight.

It is dangerous to allow a 12 year old to become a cheerleader, because his peers will not like it. Even in this day and age when boys are more pussified than ever, there are still boys who will go to town on a perceptibly "weak" boy.

Objectively, I have nothing against male cheerleaders, but I wouldn't tell a guy, "Oh yeah, everyone will totally be fine with your 12 year old son doing cheer." That would be a huge lie and that kid will most likely suffer social ostracism and a few other nasty things.

I think his parents should have seen this coming.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread