rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do seemingly "forward thinking" countries favor feminism?

Why do seemingly "forward thinking" countries favor feminism?

A bitter friend who is swallowing the redpill asked me this question on facebook:

"Bro, we all know that women's nature is subservient, they want to be dominated and led. Its in biology, thus "gender equality" itself must be a step back on the road to natural development. Then why the hell do the most civilized countries like USA, UK etc. support feminism so furiously?"

I've got a pretty good idea of what to answer, but Im biting my tongue since there are people on here who can answer this question much better than I do.

I also want a more in-depth answer of this western-wide trend. It has already infected continental Europe. Already Sweeden has fallen to the matriarchy. France, Italy and Spain are still resisting because the women there are feminine enough they dont need feminism, but I doubt it will stay that way for long.

I want to understand more about the nature of modern feminism, how it operates and how it infects the "modern world", as well as how men and nations react to it. Apparently Russia is doing a pretty damn good job of stomping feminism hoaxes to the ground. How do they do it and how can the results be reproduced eslewhere.

Chime in scholars.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread