rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Did Many Great Wise Men Advocate Chastity?

Why Did Many Great Wise Men Advocate Chastity?

This is something I've thought a lot about recently, with the Napoleon Hill reference above being one of the main influences.

Also, this post by Victor Pride is a good one. http://boldanddetermined.com/2011/10/24/...al-energy/

I can't remember where, but there was a study I believe where they analyzed the massive amount of energy you lose every time you cum.

But I think it's not so much the act of sex itself, as it is the chase and overall overindulgence. If I'm not mistaken, Hill references a few men in the book who had steady girlfriends as examples of his points.

Beyond Borders mentions something similar above, which I agree with. I think another option is a small harem.

You have a steady flow of pussy without sacrificing the variety or so much of your freedom. Then you can always grab something on the side when that itch gets really strong.

The point in Victor's post about the other things a steady girl bring to the table can't be overlooked, however. This may be foreign to some of the guys still suffering those lazy ass Western broads, but a more traditional woman will cook and clean like it's her job (and it is). Definitely helps to further free your mind and be able to focus on things that are more productive.

Just the little things also, that help you conserve willpower that could be reserved for something else.

I think full-on chastity would be extremely difficult to maintain. I've done the "no fap" thing, and while I had an insane amount of energy, I was literally going insane towards the end.

Maybe it gets easier with time, but I find it's close to impossible to actually channel the whole of your sexual energy completely away from sex itself, especially if you're living healthy.

Physical pursuits sure, but something requiring mental focus becomes extremely difficult when it feels like your dick is shouting at you through a megaphone.

Messages In This Thread