rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege of San Salvador

The Siege of San Salvador

Quote: (12-06-2014 09:32 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

So we got a bit too comfortable in El Salvador...

And Papi Rico and I just got jumped...

Went to the park one block from our hotel to get a workout in. The basketball court was surrounded by a chain link fence. Immediately 5 high school aged kids come jump us. We didn't have anything on us, but Papi Rico got tripped up on a ledge and went to the ground and the fuckers got his shoes. They tried to take mine, but I took off once I saw Papi Rico was back on his feet and followed closely behind.

Fucking scary for the both of us as this was the first time anything like this has happened to either of us.

It was a dumb gringo move of us to go to the park at night, but luckily nothing too bad happened.

Still not sure what Gringo's are doing late at night in Sal Salvador, but if you're not gonna be location aware at least try to stand up to yourselves. Hope Mike Valley (one of the greatest 80s skateboarders) will inspire you next time in a confrontation

Messages In This Thread