rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege of San Salvador

The Siege of San Salvador

I appreciate the data posted in this thread and it is providing the forum with some much needed information on a very underrated country. If you stick to the malls, nightclubs, restaurants, and bars and only travel in taxis de confianza, I see zero safety issues. I get the sense that you guys know that now. Also, I know this may sound very basic and ridiculous, but make sure your clothes are ironed at all times. Salvadoran girls, like ticas, will take notice of that and it may be more important in El Salvador than anywhere else. Do you guys have any recommendations for hotels and apartments close to the nightlife and malls? Do you know which hotels allow guests? Do you guys plan on seeing any other parts of the country? Santa Rosa de Lima, which is in the La Union Department, is supposed to have tons of talent. It also has tons of deported MS-13, so you have to be extra careful.

Messages In This Thread