rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Siege of San Salvador

The Siege of San Salvador

Drunken rant forthcoming...

I banged a 5 tonight. There was nothing that could sustain my boner other than a straight rabbit fucking post blow job.

We met at the club and I was going after her hot friend, but her friend was not about that life. So I switched gears after a few too many vodkas...

Her face was average. Her body was average. She was such a bad kisser my penis actively lost blood flow each time our lips touched. Still, I went for the notch and got it. Shame on me...

It's been a weird day here in San Salvador. 2 notches and getting jumped provided an interesting day to say the least.

Papi Rico pulled a cutie tonight and tomorrow I will redeem myself as I have 2 dates set up with confirmed cute girls.

May check out the Mayan ruins around here too.

The best nightlife spot in San Salvador seems to be the club at Multiplaza mall. It's filled every night and girls are open to meeting men. Anyone who checks out San Salvador needs to visit that club as often as possible.

Messages In This Thread